another WIS fact...

drzachary

I didn't mention this, and I nearly forgot it myself.. But I also have a team for next season in the Tarkanian world: York (PA). I signed up for it ages ago but the season doesn't even start for another week!

The only difference in the 2 worlds is that Tark sims 2 games a day rather than just 1.

Quote:

They appear to be full, but I'll hop on if I can. I don't have much to do for the next month so it would be perfect

See if you can find a team in York's conf..

Quote:

Either of you guys thinking about trying football out?

Certainly thinking about it! Will probably just join your world the next time around though!

How many seasons did you guys purchase? I just renewed next season but I want to purchase the 10 season pack but I dont want it all to be for my football one. I want to divide and conquer and do other football ones + hoops.

Quote:

How many seasons did you guys purchase? I just renewed next season but I want to purchase the 10 season pack but I dont want it all to be for my football one. I want to divide and conquer and do other football ones + hoops.

If you email support, they will help you split up the seasons. I bought 5 seasons for one hoops team, and they divided them up for me.

Thanks guys, after I posted this I sent in a ticket and just got a response, here is what they said.

Thanks for contacting us. Users may transfer seasons between worlds for the same sport and the same username (e.g. transfer 1 season from Naismith to Rupp) but they can NOT transfer seasons to another username or between games.

So with that said, I am going to purchase my 5 pack for GridIron, then I will purchase a seperate one for Hoops. Its too bad, you cant split your teams up between football & basketball.

Consider yourself challenged. You are talking to the new coach of your salisbury sea gulls, also in the capital athletic conference. I can't wait to get this underway.

There are a few teams still left in the conference if anyone is interested.

GAME ON!

I am going to pass on Tark. I dont have time for 2-a-days. I will be in Rupp though. Football is hard! I am losing 17-0 at the half in my first game. Turnovers are getting me but I will post in the Albright thread after the 2nd half at 3ish today. WIS 4 LIFE!!!