• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Random Thoughts

PoppaFritz

Fella's here's where we lie. This team has zero chemistry. I know that every hawks fan would like JT, Big Dog, Theo, and Shareef to be the f**king man but reality is they are all very good players but they aren't Shaq, they aren't T-Mac, they aren't Kobe, they aren't Duncan, they aren't A-I, so let's be honest, they are just good ballers. And if they expect to win they need to come to the realization that they need each other. That is if they really care about winning.

S**t the millions of dollars will continue to come in whether they win or not. So, they might as well give a little effort and try and win a few games. Hey! Maybe even show the fans a little heart, doesn't Ted pay them enough? At least enough to put forth a little effort. I know the beautiful skanks of Atlanta will still be there win or lose, the night clubs aren't going to shut down just because the Hawks suck. So, don't you think, just maybe,the good people of Atlanta might show up for a f**king game and support the Hawks, if these players cared enough to put forth a little effort? S**t I'm no expert but I think that would go a long way to putting fans in the seats. And win or lose at least, as a "Hawks fan" I would know that the players cared about winning too!

Just some random thoughts, take from them what you may.

Your not telling me something I haven't already

spoke about.I have complained at our lack of star

power.The team is built like Pete Babcock...a soft

a** nice guy.

I fooled myself into thinking these guys had alot of

heart.I am more dissapointed in that than anything.

go watch a hawks game if the prices were reasonable (which i dont believe they are at right now).

I would go at a discounted price like the CHICK-FIL-A night or college night, but regular price is too much for a sucky a** team.

IMO, we should trade 2 of our big 4 (Ratliff, Robinson, Terry, Abdur-Rahim).

I don't blame you I wouldn't pay much to watch them.

But what if you paid $10 to sit in the upper deck and then at half time for an additional $1 you could move down to the lower section and sit behind the visitors basket. S**t not only are the strangest, most enthusiastic fans sitting in the upper deck but [censored] the visting team might miss a free throw toward the end of the game and the Hawks might win a close game.

Now that would be a home court advantage!

and sell out the PHILIPS ARENA. We have a very good city in atlanta and atlanta is very capable of selling out (if the team is good).

Braves had their share of fan support, Falcons games are sold out for remaining of season (and starting deposits for next season), but Hawks are never big when it comes to attendance!

THERE IS A REASON!!! lower the prices! IMO, if they lowered the cost 50%, then they'd prob still struggle with a SELL OUT GAME.