• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2 more games to go

JTFan31

There is 2 more games to go, and I dont want to sound negative, but I am gonna. This team loses 2 more games and the season is over unless we get a new coach before is too late. If they decide for Kruger to finish the season, forget the playoffs this year if we lose 2 more games, that puts us 5 games under .500 and we are just a .500 ballclub at best. This team show no heart and no intensity, when they do is only for a 10 minute span at best.

Every other team are geling together just great, except us.....it's been 23 games and we have no consistency and are actually playing worse than the first 2 weeks of the season. Is sad because we have so much talent and is all going to waste.

2 more losses and season is over, I'm calling it now.

My biggest question is this:

how can you continue to blame this on coaching?

I'm not saying that it hasn't been suspect and even less than desireable at times...but it's obvious that a "players only" meeting or something of the sort is needed...

b: do you really think that a coaching change this late in the season (christmas) would be effective in turning things around this year? Unless it's Stotts or someone from within the organization, imo it's doubtful...and even so, Stotts is new to the team (except to Glenn and Ham) and Heard...well, I'd rather not have him as the "interim"...

For better or worse, I think Kruger is going to be the Hawks' coach for the remainder of the season...or until we're solidly completely out of the playoff race. And that's probably the way it should be....

• Premium Member

In reply to:

how can you continue to blame this on coaching?

The lack of intensity.

The lack of preparation on offense and defense..

The bad substitutions.

All these are coaching issues. Lon's no longer reaching the troops. Sorta like that movie U571, the new captain was unsure of what he was supposed to do... "You're the skipper now. The skipper always knows what to do, even when he doesn't." The same holds true for a coach in the NBA. Lon walks around seemingly unsure of what to do next. We don't adjust. It seems like we don't have offensive and defensive plays other than the two man game. Lon sucks.