• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Calling Basketball Princess

DrReality

Quote:

Haven't heard from you in a long time and in light of the ongoing nothing that is happening, wondered if you had any 'insider' information that you could share.

Given the impass that has prevailed I'd be very surprised if you did. Don't be a stranger.

Well sorry to inform you that I don't have any "inside Info" as normally a player does not know actual specifics on the team side. I would say that the hold could have a lot to do with the Ownership group coming to an agreement on what is best for the team.

To be all the way honest everything that is going on has never happened in league history; meaning the ownership fiasco. Remember that Harrington was one of the top available coveted free agents. The fact that a player of Harrington's calibur still be on the market, and we were unable or let me re-phrase that were are still unable to complete something leads me to beleive that it has everything to do with people pulling the strings.

There were many teams who sought out what and who they wanted, went after it and made it happen. I just truly beleive that is has more to do with ownership than Billy Knight wanting to hold his cards.

No one may not agree, but I think BK might want this done just as bad as we do. No one like too much negative press

Thanks. You read the stuff about a trade for Tensley that fell through. You think that was likely?

Gotta feel sorry for Al through all this. He's been treated like a pawn and one wonders how long he'll put up with it before he decides on a one year deal?

Quote:

Thanks. You read the stuff about a trade for Tensley that fell through. You think that was likely?

Gotta feel sorry for Al through all this. He's been treated like a pawn and one wonders how long he'll put up with it before he decides on a one year deal?

I can say that all of this was un-expected. I will have to look into that, i'm not sure. I'll do this give it until the end of the week and if nothing has changed then i will reach out to see what he's feeling like