• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yao Ming vs Theo Ratliff

cyman3

• Admin

I hope he gets voted to the all-star team this year. I've heard much hoopla about how the chinese will vote him in via the internet. I hope it happens. It'll help pump up the competition world wide and also expose the holes in the public vote system they use.

Right now he doesn't deserve the all-star team, honestly. His stats aren't even ROY material...YET. I think he'll definitely be a star in this league though.

first off, i think i talk about EVERYONE/EVERY PLAYER. esp now that im on my winter break (college break), i have much more free time.

uhm... I dont remember starting many POSTS on YAO MING, but i do remember giving my IDEAS/RESPONSES to other hawksquawker's posts referring to YAO MING.

but WHY? its because im a fan of YAO MING! I mean, here is a man drafted with the #1 pick and the whole world wants him to fail (before the season started, many doubted his skills)... as an asian myself, i support the guy and hope he has a great career in the NBA! When it comes to hawks vs Ming and the ROCKETS, dont get me wrong... i want the HAWKS to win... but against any other team, i hope MING play great and the Rockets improve...

Why does all ur post seem to refer to DOC RIVERS or ZEKE? (rhetorial question, u dont have to actually answer)... im guessing its because ur a big fan of both coaches and the fact that ur black has to have somewat influence on it (im not calling u a racist, dont worry)...

i wont lie! because im asian, i do show more love towards Yao Ming than the average nba fan. but dont worry, its not like i want to trade Ratliff for ZhiZhi or Bateer... the fact that im asian DOES IN FACT INFLUENCE my mentality on Ming.

unless Ming starts smoking pot/hitting his wife/calling out his teammates/acting like a member of the Portland JailBlazzers/etc, i will continue supporting Ming.

Whether or not hes on ur SISSYBALL LIST, i could care less... im not going to let the "sissyballing" issue bother me cuz we went over that already... theres no point in going in circles...

does that answer your question? pleeze dont take this as a racial attack or anything... we both mature enough to talk to this out if u somehow get offended by watever i say... cool?

i can definitely see him as an allstar in the future.

Most NBA players have their worse years in their LAST YEAR(s) or their ROOKIE YEAR... so, assuming theres no major injuries, he should be improving.

hes not an allstar this year... but he is an above average starting center.