• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Clear up some cap space...

CHORO44

I'm not going to say much about the team except that we are underachieving for sure. I'm proposing that the current regime clears cap space and makes way for some new management. Yes, we will probably miss the playoffs and owe the fans but we need to get in some players that people want to come to see. I think we are wasting the talents of Shareef with our current style of play.

I propose we ship off Big Dog/Theo/Hendu and a pick to Portland for Pippen and Dale Davis. We then go out and sign Rafer Alston to put some fans in the seats.

We lineup:

JT/Rafer/DD

Ira/Dion/EDump

Pippen/CC

SAR/DDavis

Nazr/DDavis

We will clear close to $30 million in cap space which we can use to resign JT and go after Duncan, Kidd, and Odom. You probably will say why would they agree to come here but figure that we are in the Eastern Conference with a new stadium and two proven scorers in the lineup.

If all three come we lineup:

Kidd

JT

Odom

SAR

Duncan

It doesn't matter who comes off the bench.

Kidd allows JT to score by relieving the point guard play. Odom also makes life easy with his passing ability and he makes up some size that SAR gives up. Duncan speaks for himself. Lets all get together and sign a petition to ask Babcock to make this happen.

The voice of the fans fellas...What do you guys think?