How bad does Krause want to rid himself of JC?

jezmund

Enough to pull a Glover/CC for JC/Blount/Brunson (works cap wise) I'm not really sure on what Glover is worth but I will say I think he has some talent. We'd cut Brunson and maybe even Blount. Chicago could pick them back up if they wanted.

JT/DD/MM

JC/???

GROB/IRA/HAM

SAR/HENDU

THEO/NAZR

The best thing for the Bulls would be a package deal including JC and ERob. Their team has changed dramatically since they signed him and both are major quasi-cancers (not real ones imo) in that they're complaining about PT. I'm not sure that ERob is much of an upgrade over Glover, my guess, without having seen him play much.

They definitely need to rid themselves of both players, improve chemistry, and allow JWill and Jalen to run the team - However, I don't know if we'd take on that sort of contract, but I'll tell you this - the next moves this team makes need to be for athleticism! We have a very floor bound team with few finishers - I never realized how much we were going to miss DJ.

I was thinking that we could give him a shot as the starting pg and slide JT over to sg for offense, reverse them on defense. Crawford's in his 4th year now (right) and is a big pg...

nevertheless, it's a lot easier to complain about pt when you're bakcing up a rook and you're the 4th year man who's supposed to have been starting/ getting good minutes for years now rather than when playing behind someone much more proven like JT.

With our guard woes right now, he'd get his pt...and we'd have JT at sg for offense and get to see him drive the hole and bomb away a little bit more....

just some thoughts