• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

My first time watching the Hawks Game this year

hawkster411

Hello Fellas,

Well, I'm from FL visiting some family members in Marietta, Ga. I know there has been a few changes in the Hawks organization, but honestly, I just want to get out the house and watch the Hawks play, win or lose. I've been a Hawks fan for 10 years now and my passion for the team always been strong.

I hope the Hawks will respond to Stotts and give it all they got against the Spurs. For one thing, I enjoy the game more when the Hawks play defense more than offense. I know I might get criticized for saying what I said, but I get more enjoyment when I see an opponent gets his shot "squatted" from a Hawks player, especially Ratliff. Also, I hope to see Terry drive to the hole more and create some havoc in the Spurs defense. Terry was blessed with so much speed, he can create so much more opportunities if he can just take it to the hole. He has the vision to pass the ball to the outside man or the man cutting to the basket. Terry just needs to "step up to the challenge". The hawks can do so much more when Terry is more aggressive. I wish I could tell Terry this, but then again, I'm just going to the game and enjoy watching the Hawks play together as a team. Well, Happy Belated Christmas guys. Be safe!

Randy