• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Don Nelson gets another chance in GS

whether or not you believe Nellie is a good coach, one thing it proves is that ownership is willing to step up and pay the price for a mistake in hiring Mike Montgomery. They had to pay off the final two years of his salary. Given what is going on with our group, do think they would do the same thing???

I think steve smith would be a great choice to be our head coach. he is young and very knowledgable of the game and the players on the team will respect him in that he can probably beat most of the people on our team in one on one at his age right now. i think that steve can help take us to another level

I think this is a great move for GS. The last time GS even sniffed the playoffs was when Nellie was still coach. Plus, the uptempo offensive system that he'll implement will suit Richardson and Davis very well, imo.

Quote:

I would kick and scream untill Larry Brown became the coach of the Hawks. I'm suprised he hasn't landed in his perfect situation with Charlotte already.

why oh why would you want his? Didn't you see him fail miserably. He doesn't like to play youth, who's he going to play on our team? Larry Brown has always been a bit overrated, and is not the kind of guy we need. People act as if he's won a bunch of championships or something.

Personally if we make a change, I think the best fit would still be the guy I wanted originally in Paul Silas.