• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

top 5 fan favorites?

gheorghe

wich players are the ones Hawks fans love the most? the ones that people go crazy about them for some reason, it could be his game, his looks, his attitude, or anything else.

i would like to know wich are those players for you Hawksquawkers

my top 5

1-Jsmoove- His game, his potential, the comparisons with Dominique, the dunks

2-JJ- a true class act, the team's quiet leader, the stats

3-Zaza-His HUGE head, his accent, his rebounds off his own misses, his name

4-Esteban-He is my countryman, the first uruguayan to ever play in the NBA, his attitude, his demeanor and i guess you Hawks fan like him

5-Marvin-The future, his showed promise, his versatility, his solid background and his duo with Smoove are the reasons to like him

a candidate to reach the top 5: Speedy (cool nickname, heart, winning attitude)

Quote:

Chill would not be able to crack the 5 but if he flipped the script with some dread locks he would get noticed more.

I have to say that I am surprised at how many are listing Chill. For me, he needs a mean streak. Dreadlocks, goggles and/or some muscle mass needed. See I did not mention shot technique until last. lol

1 JJ -smooth-under control-deserves more calls from refs

2 Lue -mean streak-last year a 4th quarter contributor

• Premium Member

Chill is my favorite Hawk, followed by JJ, Smoove, and ZaZa. 5th is up in the air.

I'm very partial to Chill because he was the first really meaningful draft pick that we've had since I've been watching the Hawks. I know we picked JT in the lottery, but I never really felt like we "earned" that pick; and although I thought it was a great trade, I was VERY sad to see Mookie go.

Not only that, but I love an underdog; and people around here have been dumping on Childress from the moment we picked him. All these people who say that he can't shoot and that he's going to be a career 6th man...I want him to prove them wrong...so badly.

Of course, with the way Knight has assembled this team...that may have to happen for Chill in another uniform.

My top 5:

JJ-especially clutch performances

JS-blocks and super-athletic dunks, plus his overall game

is on the rise

MW-loved what he did in Miami last year. His mechanics

shows his potential

JChill-monster dunks and rebounds, he brings energy

Salim/Zaza-tied. Salims stroke and Zaza's effort on offense

Smoove-Good for at least 5 standing ovations per game

JoJo- I love that stutterstep thing he does in the lane right before he puts a floater over a 7 footer

Zaza-He's good for one goofy play per game like going under the rim for a shot, or a spin move...something unexpected

Salim-I love when he is in the game and I yell "Shoot it" and he does it every time

Childress- Just the ugliest form ever