• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ALL HAWKS FANS READ AND LISTEN TO ME!!!!!

dimes4life

Although I live in Sacramento and don't get to see the Hawks play much, I see the highlights, I read the articles, I look at the box scores and it is not pretty. There are may Hawks fans who are constantly complaining about Big Dog and his production and is " he a cancer", then you guys cry about Reef and that he is not a "leader" or thathe does not play "defense". Well, if you look at the past posts that I have written I predicted this. The Hawks are a solid offensive team when look looking at them on paper. I mean, look at it:

1)J.T.

2)Newble

3)Big Dog

4)Reef

5)Theo

There are three legit scorers. The problem is laziness. The games I had the chance to observe, the Hawks go through the "motions". Do you know what I am talikin about? Secondly, as I said before, the Hawks need to make fornt office adjsutments with the addition of a new rack of players. I would definitely not do it this year, but in the next offseason. Third, I stated before that there would be chemistry problems, and God as my witness, they look like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off. Finally, I do believe that the season CAN STILL BE A SUCCESS, meaning they can still make the playoffs. But they better get a move on it.