• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gilbert Arenas - What a Hawk Should be!

wasBlackHawkDown

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Dirk was also there when they were winning 20 games a year, does that prove something?

Craig Ehlo was around for both of Micheal Jordan's championship runs that must mean he is the reason they won, according to your logic.

Quote:

And while Avery is a good coach a coach can't score.

Yeah but he can tell Dirk to stop flopping all over the place embarrassing himself and his teammates with WNBA/Euroleague style of play. Face it Dirk is nothing more than a oversized SG with No heart.

Quote:

Nash has come and gone. Again they didn't miss him.

Which you yourself admit Nash is no superstar, didnt you challenge me to find a " black brother" who was better?

Dallas keeps winning because of the system they have in place, just like the brave interchangable parts that keep up the tradition. Dirk is nothing but a over-hyped clown. Anybody who looks @ David Hasselhoft as a role model shouldn't even be in the league. wink.gif

• Moderators

Dirk is obviously the best player on the Mavs right now. It isn't close.

I do think Howard could be an All-Star if he keeps developing but it is unlikely he will ever be at Dirk's level. Dirk could definitely stand to improve his defense, but when you place his role in the team's success below that of Jason Terry, Diop, etc. that is pretty far out there. You will never hear Avery say that Diop is anywhere near as good as Dirk and it has nothing to do with skin color.

I dont hate Dirk he is a top 20 player to me, but saying top 10 or the best player in the league is going way tooo far. To me Diop was a big part of their success because he gave them the defensive presense we dont have with Zaza. But I think they could win without Dirk also. Dirk is a good player but his lack of leadership and defense urk me, when I hear peaople say he is the best player in the league.

Quote:

Well Dirk was also there when they were winning 20 games a year, does that prove something?

]

He was a rookie that year genius.

Quote:

Craig Ehlo was around for both of Micheal Jordan's championship runs that must mean he is the reason they won, according to your logic

That may be the dumbest comment I have ever seen on here. Congrats.

Quote:

Dirk is nothing more than a oversized SG with No heart.

who averaged 27/11 in the playoffs.

Quote:

Which you yourself admit Nash is no superstar, didnt you challenge me to find a " black brother" who was better?

Again your lack of reading comprehension shows itself.

I challenged you to find one black player EVER who has shot 50% from the field, 40% from 3 and 90% from the line while leading the league in assists. And of course you can't do it.

Dirk stepped up his game when Nash left plus the brought in Terry and drafted Harris to try and fill the void. Neither are close to Nash but together they have done pretty well.

Quote:

Dirk is nothing but a over-hyped clown.

How many black players who averaged 26 ppg have you considered clowns?

*crickets*

you need to go review the tapes from the past several years...especially the year before against Detroit...Shaq didn't step it up at the line then! I still can't believe he won't try the underhanded granny ft...it was good enough for Rick Barry, Shaq always likes to make a commotion/ be the comedian...and it was a good enough method for Wilt ~ so it has that oging for it, which is nice...