• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bill Clinton interview with Chris Wallace

Plainview1981

Quote:

I liked Bill swinging back. It's time.

Yeah he's said before that it's killing him right now that he has so much to say on the current state of affairs but he basically has to keep his mouth shut because he doesn't want to impact Hillary's career as she is still running. So all he talks about in public are his non-partisan efforts. It's too bad because the current crowd of democrats really has no one who both gets it and is a charistmatic and a natural leader.

That interview was awesome by the way.

I wasn't making an an argument. Just that we've never had a black president. Especially one with direct African heritage and that has admitted doing illegal drugs. C'mon. Are you saying that white people and people of all races for that matter are not prone to voting biases? That's all I was saying. I love Obama. I think he has legitimate ideas and a dynamic personality. I would vote for him.

Quote:

Quote:

I liked Bill swinging back. It's time.

Yeah he's said before that it's killing him right now that he has so much to say on the current state of affairs but he basically has to keep his mouth shut because he doesn't want to impact Hillary's career as she is still running. So all he talks about in public are his non-partisan efforts. It's too bad because the current crowd of democrats really has no one who both gets it and is a charistmatic and a natural leader.

That interview was awesome by the way.

I don't see how anybody can really argue that Clinton got him. Maybe it's not the strongest argument on Bill's part. Just saying "I Tried, but failed" doesn't really answer everything, but he still made Chris Wallace look like a fool.

I personally avoid the whole right wing vs. left wing thing because it's all propaganda IMO. I see pretty much all political figures as crooks. Clinton is no different.

Still a good interview anyway.

Quote:

I don't see how anybody can really argue that Clinton got him. Maybe it's not the strongest argument on Bill's part. Just saying "I Tried, but failed" doesn't really answer everything, but he still made Chris Wallace look like a fool.

I personally avoid the whole right wing vs. left wing thing because it's all propaganda IMO. I see pretty much all political figures as crooks. Clinton is no different.

Still a good interview anyway.

ditto that.

Quote:

I see pretty much all political figures as crooks. Clinton is no different.

That's probably true on some level, but I think some of them lie / cheat on stuff for their personal life while others lie and cheat on matters that impact the country / world. Like for instance lying about banging some intern doesn't bother me nearly as much as lies to get us to invade and bomb a country that lead to over 100,000 dead. Not even close.

But personally they almost have to be scummy otherwise the scummier politicians bury them early in their career.