• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rose is on the MARKET.

Diesel

I think there might be some restrictions regarding trading another 1st rounder, since Milwaukee will be receiving ours or Indiana's (probably Indy's since that pick is only top 15 protected we'll surely get it)..

However if I recall correctly Krause seems to collect 2nd rounders, we could include one or two of those instead.

• Premium Member

I know that there was a rule that you couldn't trade away 1st rounders in consecutive yrs to the same team in the same trade... Something about Cleveland's former GM killing their future that way...

However, I think it's still possible to trade a 1st rounder in a situation like ours.... [censored], Chicago is so stacked, that they probably would take a 1st rounder in 2004 if we unprotect it.

i really like that trade.

Nazr hasnt done a thing this year and we should trade him before his value goes down any lower!

Rose could really help us. He can handle the rock like a PG/SG, make the passes like TONI, and can be the scorer like BigDog.

I hear CHITOWN wants to get back to the draft since they dont see anything happening this year...