• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Could we work a deal with Emuss for Richardson?

Admin

I was thinking that we really need a SG who can rock the rim and hit the trey, plus he should have good size and be young. I know that Richardson has the potential to be a future star but it has been an up and down year for him in GS and he has been benched at times. What is Muss's opinion of JT, would he like to have him? Here is a trade I was thinking of......

In reply to:

Atlanta trades: C Nazr Mohammed (2.6 ppg, 2.2 rpg, 0.1 apg in 10.9 minutes)

PG Jason Terry (16.8 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 7.3 apg in 37.5 minutes)

Atlanta receives: SG Jason Richardson (16.3 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 3.5 apg in 34.6 minutes)

PF Danny Fortson (3.1 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 0.7 apg in 12.9 minutes)

Change in team outlook: 0.0 ppg, +3.5 rpg, and -3.2 apg.

Golden State trades: SG Jason Richardson (16.3 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 3.5 apg in 34.6 minutes)

PF Danny Fortson (3.1 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 0.7 apg in 12.9 minutes)

Golden State receives: C Nazr Mohammed (2.6 ppg, 2.2 rpg, 0.1 apg in 9 games)

PG Jason Terry (16.8 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 7.3 apg in 31 games)

Change in team outlook: 0.0 ppg, -3.5 rpg, and +3.2 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

You have been assigned Trade ID number 857561

Now we may have to throw in a draft pick or something, but I think this is a deal that could work. JT could play SG for them with Arenas having enough size to handle the oppositions SGs and Fortson is waisting away on their bench. Opinions?

Richardson has not lived up to the billing that everyone predicted for him this year. EMuss is a pretty good coach as far as I'm concerned, and you earn your minutes in his system - if He's struggling out there, there's a reason.

They'd do it though, to get rid of Fortson...

The Warriors have had the same five start every game this year: Arenas, Richardson, Jamieson, Murphy, and Dampier. They have a similar problem to the Hawks - No floor leader. Gilbert Arenas is developing though, and they are willing to stick it out with him to see if he can learn the point guard position. I really doubt they would take Jason Terry, who is another PG/SG hybrid player. He doesn't help them, and Arenas has a higher upside and is learning the position quicker anyway.

That team has a load of young talent, so if Arenas every "gets it", they will be dangerous.