• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Preseason squad - the keepers.

y2kenta

IMO, we should only keep Glyniadakis and Batista for depth and added toughness inside. Because with Solomon seeing no preseason action (due to injury it seems), he'll likely be in the NBDL most of the year, we will need Batist/ Big Glyn at the PF/C spots off the bench. Especially late in halves and end of games to close out leads with inside D that prevent easy baskets that usually spark runs.

None of the other guards/ fowards have made any strong claims to be kept. And with the Smoove/ Marvin combo likely to start and JJ logging his usual 39-40 min/g, Chillz will gather the bulk of the SG/SF backup minutes and Salim will scrap the remaining PG/SG minutes.

I think this lineup will win us at least 12+ more games and put us close to that .500 (playoff race) mark. People won't understand the impact that adding Speedy, Lo, and Shelden will have on this team until the season really gets going.

C - Zaza / Lo / Glyn

PF - Smoove / Shel / Batista

SF - Marvin / Chillz

SG - JJ / Salim

PG - Speedy / Lue / Ivey

IR/ NBDL - Solomon

• Premium Member

Quote:

IMO, we should only keep Glyniadakis and Batista for depth and added toughness inside.

C - Zaza / Lo / Glyn

SF - Marvin / Chillz

SG - JJ / Salim

PG - Speedy / Lue / Ivey

IR/ NBDL - Solomon

Sorry, I just don't see what Batista adds to this team. Plays a lot of empty minutes if you ask me whereas some of the other guys can either hit shots, block shot or rebound. Batista in 10 minutes got no rebounds, assist, steals, or blocks. Oh but he did hit a lay up and commit 2 fouls and a turnover.

Quote:

C - Zaza / Lo / Glyn

SF - Marvin / Chillz

SG - JJ / Salim

PG - Speedy / Lue / Ivey

IR/ NBDL - Solomon

There will be 14 or 15 under contract and 12 suited each game.

Ivey and Batista should be 12 and 13. One of the two will suit or sit each game depending on the opponent and of course injuries. Solomon and perhaps another will be in the NDBL to start the season.

Glyn I believe, is a lock to make the active roster.

even if solomon plays here instead of nbdl, we only got 15 players and we can keep 15 players right? then we can keep everybody. of course unless we sign anybody or any trade coming.

call me crazy but we can go 500 this preseason and i think we pretty good. yea 500 is good. i'm just too happy to see us going 500:o i'll keep everyone