• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Am I the only one...

RAHMOR

...who like to go to the RealGM sites of teams we play and read their official game thread? I was over at the Cleveland site and read theirs. They started out so cocky talking about can Larry Hughes shut down Joe Johnson. Ha ha. Alot of fans of other teams assume they are going to get an easy win and then it turns out to be otherwise. I enjoy so much watching the tone of the thread change and reading about their new found humility(does that make me a troll even though I don't post?). I think alot of fans will be in for a big suprise this season.

Quote:

...who like to go to the RealGM sites of teams we play and read their official game thread? I was over at the Cleveland site and read theirs. They started out so cocky talking about can Larry Hughes shut down Joe Johnson. Ha ha. Alot of fans of other teams assume they are going to get an easy win and then it turns out to be otherwise. I enjoy so much watching the tone of the thread change and reading about their new found humility(does that make me a troll even though I don't post?). I think alot of fans will be in for a big suprise this season.

No you are not. If you ever get bored, go to Indy or the Knicks. I am laughing now thinking of them.