• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

who's going to the sunday game?

drzachary

• Premium Member

I will be at the game in section 114 row V. There will be five of us all together. You can find me in a red Hawks T-shirt, my Hawks fisherman's hat, and a beard (I am also 6'1").

I would welcome the chance to meet any Squawkers. We will be there about 12:30, so there will be plenty of time to meet up. I will also possibly be hanging around a little while after the game, too.

PS -- Are you going Dr. Zach?

Quote:

I will be at the game in section 114 row V. There will be five of us all together. You can find me in a red Hawks T-shirt, my Hawks fisherman's hat, and a beard (I am also 6'1").

I would welcome the chance to meet any Squawkers. We will be there about 12:30, so there will be plenty of time to meet up. I will also possibly be hanging around a little while after the game, too.

Thinking about it! Section 114 is probably a little too rich for my blood at this time though.

Quote:

Quote:

Thinking about it! Section 114 is probably a little too rich for my blood at this time though.

Swatguy will be there. Swatguy allways there.

• Premium Member

We got section 114 because of the deal they had going on. It is a long story, but lets just say getting those seats was how they fixed a mistake. We ended up getting them at the $25 price.

Regardless of where anyone sits, though, maybe we can meet before the game. Anyone? Swatguy? Dr. Zach?

I am jealous. I will be watching on NBA League Pass while also watching Falcons/Lions on NFL Ticket. God bless satellite and god bless working for Comcast.

I am thinking of trying to make it down for a 2-game stretch after the New Year...will want to imbibe some adult beverages with some fellow Squawkers.

• Premium Member

God just worked it out that good tickets were available. I was not expecting to be sitting anywhere near where we are to begin with. The only reason I decided to go was because there was a sale and I just finished my second round of tests for the year. It just so happened that the good people who put on the sale helped me out with the seats we got. Like I said, it is a long story. I am grateful to get them, though.

Let me know when you are going to a game this year and I will see if I can get to the game.

Quote:

I'm going. I think I will just see what they have at the box office prior. Hawksquawk hoodie will be sported!

Quote:

You and Plastic Man should meet up in Quakerstown or something and watch the game. Spent some time up there a few years ago and I really like it.

I'll be at the game today. Don't know where I'm sitting yet.

Go Hawks!

Quakerstown? We should pick a town with a functioning tv! smile.gif

Quote:

Man that was one awesome game today. The atmosphere was great, fans got into it, and our Hawks came to play!

Definitely! I was shocked at the turnout, to be honest.. Didn't think I had any real chance of finding you in the crowd after, but I tried, to no avail. Next time!

• Premium Member

No worries. Just let me know when you plan to catch a game again and I will do the same. Having seats that good is probably not going to happen again, so I will be back in the cheap seats unless the good people from Atlanta Spirit want to let me get those seats again for $25.

Did you have a friend with you today Dr. Zach?

Quote:

No worries. Just let me know when you plan to catch a game again and I will do the same. Having seats that good is probably not going to happen again, so I will be back in the cheap seats unless the good people from Atlanta Spirit want to let me get those seats again for $25.

Did you have a friend with you today Dr. Zach?

Nope! Sat alone.. it takes the fun out of it in a way!