• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone else see Salim sulking?

terrynoonan

Quote:

I was watching our Hawks the entire game. I watched the timeouts. You know they are right there. You can watch them you know instead of talking or eating. Are you an idiot? You obviously weren't at the game. He practically sat down while Woodson was talking. He should listen to every play diagram and learn the situational context whether he is playing or not.

I was there. I am at most games. I also have talked to Salim and have a good idea of his character.

You should be careful about assassinating others character. It is not always what you think.

Chill out on that.

Quote:

Why don't you tell us all about your beautiful friendship with Salim?

I don't care what it is. Let him go steal money somewhere else.

You should stay off message boards and hang out with Salim.

I'm not a friend of his at all. Let's not get twisted. the point is you come on the board discussing someone being a cancer as if you know.

Worse is some weak minded people will think you do know. They are players and are Real People. Chill.

Quote:

Why don't you tell us all about your beautiful friendship with Salim?

I don't care what it is. Let him go steal money somewhere else.

You should stay off message boards and hang out with Salim.

You know its just thoughts and suggestions. I digress, you are a grown man or woman and you can say and speak of anything you wish, forgive me for getting in your business.

Unless his Mom died his behavior was unprofessional at best and demonstrates an inability to understand his own limitations and the team's limited need for him. he is not a 20 minute a game guy. Not even a 10 minute guy. He makes like a quarter million dollars to act like a child on the bench and chuck a few 3's. Give ME a break. He needs to grow up. I just hope that it's on another team.

This is not new behavior. Remember how he butted heads with the coach in college. I think he would do great in a western conference team like the Kings or LA. Maybe we could pick up a big guy or a draft pick for him.

See Sekou's comments that say he's not in the doghouse. Matter of playing time to go around.

Trade him.

OMG....You guys win 3 games and you think you have the best team in the league...The season just started......Salim is a great talent who will eventually be a great player...maybe not with Atlanta....but to say he is a cancer to a team is just plain stupid… tongue.gif ...Give him time, he will eventually figure out what he needs to do to get playing time…..One of the biggest mistake the coaches have made thus far, is that they just see him as a 3 point shooter, when he can provide so much more….Hopefully the coaching staff will figure that out….if not…Send them to Phoenix, we would love to have him!!! grin.gif

Quote:

OMG....You guys win 3 games and you think you have the best team in the league...The season just started......Salim is a great talent who will eventually be a great player...maybe not with Atlanta....but to say he is a cancer to a team is just plain stupid…
tongue.gif
...Give him time, he will eventually figure out what he needs to do to get playing time…..One of the biggest mistake the coaches have made thus far, is that they just see him as a 3 point shooter, when he can provide so much more….Hopefully the coaching staff will figure that out….if not…Send them to Phoenix, we would love to have him!!!
grin.gif

Welcome to hawksquawk.net, annoying Phoenix fan #18471248

Quote:

OMG....You guys win 3 games and you think you have the best team in the league...The season just started......Salim is a great talent who will eventually be a great player...maybe not with Atlanta....but to say he is a cancer to a team is just plain stupid…
tongue.gif
...Give him time, he will eventually figure out what he needs to do to get playing time…..One of the biggest mistake the coaches have made thus far, is that they just see him as a 3 point shooter, when he can provide so much more….Hopefully the coaching staff will figure that out….if not…Send them to Phoenix, we would love to have him!!!
grin.gif

who said we thought we have the best team in the league? dude, you're a freaking moron. nearly every hawks fan most optimistic goal if everything goes right is 40 wins. take your trolling elsewhere.

salim can't handle the ball and doesn't distribute it, so he's useless as a backup PG. lue shot 45% from the field and from 3 point range in 05-06, which is much higher than salim's stats last year. he's not a better shooter than joe johnson, so he can't take minutes away from him. plus, he's not really a good defender. yes, he has to do SOMETHING to earn minutes, but evidently he's not doing it so far because he's not seeing minutes. plus, many people think he has a bad attitude. this is a recipe for getting buried on the bench.

Quote:

What's up with that? I heard about a lot of Suns fans dropping by before I joined. Is that from the Manning, then Dikembe, then Diaw stuff?

Mostly they just come on to trash us and gloat about how high their pick from us will be.