• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I have a trade!!!!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

Big Dog/Nazr to Orlando

for

Grant Hill/Vaugh/Filler.

Seeing that many of you feel that Big Dog is the problem... Here's the solution. Hill is a Point Forward. Doc Rivers would do this trade... He would love to have a consistent 20/6 guy on his team to help Tmac out.

This is the trade for you doubters of GRob.

Diesel,

I would do this trade in a heartbeat. I was actually thinking about it, considering Orlando can't use the injury-prone Hill, and is trying to make a break for the playoffs.

I would do that for just G. Hill. I would do that in a heartbeat.

Where can I sign up.

Bye Big Dog. Hi, to a player who will make us a GREAT team.

PG - Vaughn

SG - Terry

SF - Hill

PF - Abdur-Rahim

C - Theo

Actually, I was listening to the Orlando announcers and reading some media stuff, and it made mention of the fact that Orlando is looking for an interior presence. They mentioned Ratliff's name.

I would do that trade if it meant dishing off Ratliff & Big Dog.

We might even get a pick out of the deal, if they have the salary room.

Play.

Grant Hill from the early to mid 90s no doubt I would do it, but not this Grant Hill who has had major reconstructive surgey and is nightly on the questionable list. He is a gametime decision everytime they play and you want us to give up 2 good assets to get him?

• Premium Member

Does it really matter what State Grant Hill is in?

I mean, if you want to get rid of Cancer, do you worry about what you get back??

To suggest that you would not do it at all is to say that you really don't believe that Grob is the problem. However, if you believe that Grob is the problem and you want another ball handler... This is your trade. It's almost like getting him for next to nothing. AND Whatever Grant Gives you is gravy... Right?

I believe that the lack of a SG with ball handling ability (with JT at the point) or the lack of a quality PG with some size (with JT at SG) is the real problem here. JT should either be shipped out or moved to offguard. When was the last time a team did anything with only 1 capable ball handler on the floor. Big Dog is a fine compliment in the right offensive style to Reef, but the team must have a leader and a guy to get them the ball and into their offensive set. JT is not that guy. I would love to see him be our SG of the future with a tall PG who can run the team and hit an open J if need be. However I realize that to get a solid PG we are going to have to trade either Big Dog or JT and we wont be dealing Big Dog since its a PR nightmare. No way Reef is going anyplace and there isnt a surplus of quality centers out there so Theo isnt going anywhere either. That leaves JT as the logical main trade bait and in return we will likely look for a PG or a SG, my guess being a SG. In fact I really think that we will see a JT for Eddie Jones deal, with salary fillers of course. We will be perfectly fine with Dickau/Wilks running the point and a trio of Jones/Dog/Reef.

I just have no desire to deal any asset on this team and not get anything of value in return, which Hill really isnt anymore because of his lack of health. Also I dont think you will ever see the Hawks trade for an injury risk again after everything we have gone through with Theo.

I'd do it...[censored], for Orlando, they could play Glen at PG - he's much more of one than Garrity is, rebounds pretty well (something they need) and that would allow them to play Miller at the three, starting again (good thing with Miller and TMac being best friends).

Hill can't pack up and leave. This is perhaps the best way out for them...

for us, yes, Hill is somewhat inconsistent in his pt, that's a known fact. But with him out, the team would have to step up and play, intensity would return imo...this sounds awful, but it'd be a lot more like watching last year's team - at least they husted...

GRob and Nazr - sign me up...