• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Some info on Glenn Robinson

unknownjdb

I've decided to start my nightly post a little early this evening. If it would have turned out to be a closer game, I might have finished. Now, should I start with they yeahs or nays?

Nay: Glenn Robinson, YOU SUCK! Why, oh why must you be on our team. Again, YOU SUCK! I say we bench his ass and have Neble take his shots. If Neble would have shot instead of GRob, we would have been in the game, well, at least closer. Oh, and did I mention, YOU SUCK!!

Nay: How is it that our second leading scorer has the same amount of attempts as the likes of Glover and Dickau? That's f*cked! I think that whenever, GRob (YOU SUCK!) gets the ball, Shareef should make a special effort to go and steal the ball from him. That's it, our team versus the opponet plus Glenn Robinson ([censored]!). Please let Shareef shoot more.

Nay: Why are we still starting Theo? ONE redound, ONE blocked shot, TWO points. Did he get injured? If not, maybe he should. Let Nazr have the starting spot. Who knows, maybe Theo will do better coming off the bench. This is one major lineup change that I would like to see and that could happen. Do it, we will be better.

Nay: Glenn...[censored].

Yeah: Dan Dickau. Holy [censored]. I don't know if it was good play all the way through, but [censored]. He needs to start. I don't care if we do have a small backcourt. If he can open up Terry that much and continue to give us 10 assist to three turnovers, f*cking doit damnit!! Props to you for showing some, whatever you have...

Yeah: Jason Terry shooting 50% from three point range and just over 50% for an average in the game. That's the way it should be. Keep it up my man.

Yeah: Our backups, well, two in particular. Alan Henderson and Nazr Mohammed. You guys rock. Finally some good bench minutes. These guys did their share this game, even if a couple others SUCK!

117 to 99...117 to 99...sigh

peace.JDB

Oh yeah, Glenn, YOU SUCK! Go back to Milwaukee. We don't even need anything back. We'll find a scrub from the NBDL to fill your role. [censored]...

KB21,

I guess that is why he was so able to get the ball easily in the past. He doesn't know how to post up.

No, they don't know how to get him the ball.

We have no passers that know anything about entry passes.

Reef seals him man fine. His problem is that he doesn't know how to float and move around when the play went bankrupt.

Play.

• Premium Member

That's part true.

Reef doesn't move from side to side like any postup player. Instead he will step out from time to time and give up the post.

However, ball handlers are the key. I noticed something else about Dickau. A lot of his passes to the post HAD SOME SNAP on to them. He didn't try to lob it in. He sent lasers in there and when he did that, it didn't give the defense time to react. Dickau will be a good PG. Once he gets confidence in his outside shot, he will be a really good PG.