• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade proposal & 12 minutes game?

JTFan31

JUst ask the Hawks, they might know this answer. In their mind they actually think that games are 12 minutes long. They had a great 2nd quarter, but a dismal 1st, 3rd and 4th.

All I am asking is just put some effort out there for 48 minutes.

I think we have a better chance with Nazr as our starting Center, he seems more energetic and is a great offensive rebounder. Is good to see Hendu one of the best offensive rebounder in the league. But is also sad to see that he is the best in the team at limited minutes. Again NO effort.

Would you guys consider packaging

Big Dog/Theo/Glover for Jalen Rose/Crawford/Fizer

I would in a heartbeat

We get 2 very good ball handlers and a big body to hand inside. I think we would do quite well with Nazr and Hendu as Centers, these guys can bang with the best of them and are great offensive rebounders.

I didn't think we didn't anything differently defensively in the second quarter. They simply missed a lot and Jason got very, very hot.

I wrote in my game recap that Dickau had a good handle on why the Mavs are so tought to defend, but I would also add that we simply don't stop people from going where they want to go on the floor.

We react, not dictate, and until we change our approach to the game, the results will likely stay as static.