• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

solomon jones

Dukegotgame

if there is a shred of a ray of light in this game was that the bench got some minutes. Solomon Grundy Jones played well. He was blocking everything tonight.

However I wish that when the scrubs come in, they still continue to run set plays and run plays for each of them. Instead it looked like mayhem which only made us look worse. Then again our starters didnt look good either.

It's like they just gave Orlando a free pass starting in the first half. Like they wanted the game to be over again. That, and we couldnt buy a bucket for like 10 minutes. Terrible.

Shelden hit is first three and looked good doing it. Salim got a little out of hand at the end of the game. They need to run plays for him to score so that he doesnt get anxious and start trying to make his own shot, therfore turning it over. He's a scorer and wants to score. You gotta feed the Cookie Monster an Oreo every once in awhile. Cuz if you don't, he'll take them from you.

I almost forgot who Esteban was when he came in. He's already lost his spot to Solomon in my opinion.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THESE ARE PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALL PLAYERS, CAN BOZEMAN NOT HIT A SHOT? I like his calm under fire for a rookie and his d but can he not shoot. The worst part is that he looks like a guy that COULD shoot. Has better form and smoothness than Ivey but just can't hit it. And Freige is a better shooter than he's showing. Maybe with more playing time, he'll calm down.

Oh to sway away from the youngsters for a moment, Tyron Lue has GOT to stop trying to be Michael Jordan. Hey Lue, we like you, you're a key piece to our team, we need you. But man, try to get other players involved. The more they get involved, the more energetic they'll stay.

One last thing. Shelden is continuing to impress me. It seems that when everyone else is just going through the motions, he's always got his head in the game. As every game passes, I am becoming to like that pick more and more. Sorry Walter.

Gotta second most of what you said. Given that three of our first six players did not dress out, we were definately handicapped.

Concur totally about the young guys. At the beginning of the season I heard Steven Jones comment that Solomon has lots of athleticism. He showed it tonight. Given that he has not played organized basketball that long, he could really gain a lot of ground quickly. Love the way he hustles on D, rebounds, and blocks!!!! If Woody doesn't give him more minutes, he should get some serious heat.

TLue has let it go to his head. But we don't have many options beyond JJ with so many injuries.

We can only hope that when and if we get everyone healthy, come Jan or Feb our team will grow together and be a force to be reckoned with.

Quote:

bad game overall tonight, but wow he played great! finally a super athletic big for our team. he needs to get minutes!

i hope Soloman turns out to be a great pick for BK.

that being said if he plays 25 minutes a game I think there is a 75% chance the Hawks are losing that game.