• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ZAZA JUST PLAY BALL!!!!

Zaza is killing both himself and the team by arguing every call against him!!! He is loosing his temper over obvious calls and taking himself mentally out of the game I think. I didn't even want him touching the ball late in the game tonight. Anyone agree???

Yeah I was screaming at the TV everytime Zaza touched the ball there late in the game and was begging him to get rid of it in fear of another clumsy turnover or foul. Zaza and Smoove lost the game for us last night with 10 turnovers between them.

Quote:

It's funny but Steve Smith said exactly that about Zaza "Just play", although he was referring to the fact that Zaza is always trying to draw contact instead of trying to score.

Zaza isn't useless...but I wonder if he's really the "bargain" he's always said to be. I'll give him credit for being better than Lo though. Anyway - we don't have any choice but to start him at center the rest of the year.

(did anybody see that he actually tried to block a few shots tonight?)

Quote:

His previous 5 games he has been shooting 35% and has been a turnover machine. You may be ok with that but I am not.

Last year Chris Paul got as many defensive rebounds per game as Zaza.

I agree that he hasn't played well recently, but eveybody goes in a slump at some point. He played well his first 10 games or so.

Quote:

His previous 5 games he has been shooting 35% ...

As it stands right now (with injuries) - two of our three frontline starting bigs (Zaza/SW/JS) are "offensively challenged" SW can do the normal stuff for a PF. Hopefully getting MW back will help. As far as who sits(?)...that's up to the powers that be...but we do need inside offense...and as a real option - not just the occasional putbacks.