• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

May be you can tell me

rascurrein

I couldn't see any of the games, so i was watching the boxscore, and the "play by play" in the NBA page, and some games in the NBA LEAGUE PASS.

The question is: why do we keep Ivey and Este in the team?

Even if Lorenzen numbers are worst than Este. And Ivey obviously is not in Woodys mind according to the past season, not mention this season.

What's going on?

Quote:

I couldn't see any of the games, so i was watching the boxscore, and the "play by play" in the NBA page, and some games in the NBA LEAGUE PASS.

The question is: why do we keep Ivey and Este in the team?

Even if Lorenzen numbers are worst than Este. And Ivey obviously is not in Woodys mind according to the past season, not mention this season.

What's going on?

For some reason they kept Ivey...I think it may have been done before they were sure of getting Speedy or knew that Boze could be somewhat effective. In hindsight it looks stupid - but it was likely a "safety" move. Royal is a safe backup I suppose (they figured).

I don't have a clue as far as Este. Since Solomon Jones has been coming on I would think he is just the disaster backup.

Quote:

why do we keep Ivey and Este in the team?

Someone posted a while back. I forgot who and whether there is any truth to the matter that the NBA had signed a deal with Uraguay to televise the games. Este is a very important contract under that agreement even though he is not getting minutes or seconds for that matter.