• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I Hate Florida, but...

terrynoonan

I think Fla would give them a good game, provided the guys that got hurt last night are able to play. They had a few guys go down. AND that their quarterback doesn't make any stupid plays, which is a crap shoot.

When you consider the other options, Fla would be the one to represent the SEC.

as a georgia fan and big fan of the sec, i hope florida doesnt go. Simply because i dont think they are good enough to beat osu this year, and i dont want to hear idiot big ten fans talk about how they are better than the sec and that we're overrated.

Of course i realize that. Did you not comprehend what I was saying? There is no chance an SEC team can beat Ohio State this year. Period. It pains me to say that but I am a realist. I would much rather have two non SEC teams duke it out than to have one of our SEC teams go to Glendale and lose to a team from an inferior conference.

Ohio State is the best team in the country this year, so your right, they can talk all they want about how good THEY are. What I dont want to hear is that their CONFERENCE is better than ours. Because it isnt. Do you really think Michigan could play an SEC schedule and only lose one game? Because if you do you'll get no more replies from me because your irrational.