• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woodson was almost crying instead of leading in4th

jerrywest

Quote:

BK and Woody are BEST friends. No chance BK fires Woody. He cons the owners into thinking its all youth. I guess they aren't watching our offensive "SET" in the last 4th quarter of every game.

Moderators have Leinson's email. Please invite him here immediately to see what die hard fans have figured out

Even after a player makes a bone head play like Salim did, every team needs that leader who calls time-out and pulls that automatic two points out of his bag of tricks, and says to his team that Big Mo is going to go our way now.

You can see in everyone of these players, that they have no confidence when the game turns close late. That is directly attributable to their leader or rather lack of one.

Even if Woodson were not good with Xs & Os, but had this intangible leadership quality that he could instill in his players, I would cut him some slack. But he is abyssmal in both of these areas. It has now gotten to the point I'm afraid, to where he is starting to ruin the psyche of a young and very talented group.

Quote:

Even after a player makes a bone head play like Salim did, every team needs that leader who calls time-out and pulls that automatic two points out of his bag of tricks, and says to his team that Big Mo is going to go our way now.

You can see in everyone of these players, that they have no confidence when the game turns close late. That is directly attributable to their leader or rather lack of one.

Even if Woodson were not good with Xs & Os, but had this intangible leadership quality that he could instill in his players, I would cut him some slack. But he is abyssmal in both of these areas. It has now gotten to the point I'm afraid, to where he is starting to ruin the psyche of a young and very talented group.

Very very nicely said. Send this to AJC.

Quote:

JJ has not shown that kind of leadership the last two games, since he came back. Like he ran out of gas. Not sure what that is about. Gotta wonder if they are losing confidence in Woody. Here's hoping that Sekou leads the charge to protest our coaching.

Dont worry about jj. Everyone needs a few games to become 100%