February 9th, 2006

Swatguy

That was the date of the worst beating of the season. A low point, the lowest point. A veteren coach and a veteren season was embarassed by a young team with a near rookie coach.

As for these Hawks, if I were the coach we would still be in the locker room with this team locked inside. It is time now to break some furniture.

The fault is first Woodson, but each player is accountable. Salim is no more at fault as Marvin. Only Speedy, Josh and JJ (JJ with 5 fouls didnt help thou) played well ALL Game. It has to follow not far from BK (the fault that is). BK's big problem is fear. These guys dont play with any fear to fail. BK may need to sit on the bench a couple of times.

This young team should have enough part integrity part fear to Just take thier hearts so quickly and fully as Utah did.

I'm sure Woodson is not comfortable, but I were the team Some others would not be comfortable as well.

Gave Utah a Hand and give Speedy a hand.

February 9th 2006 a team played great and the other played like punks. But, the punks swallowed their pride busted their asses and went on to win a championship.

It's always darkest before the light.

Marvin moped the entire 4th quarter. He did drive the ball, but fumbled it repeatedely. There is no evidence that he is anything but a loser.

J. Smith has proven himself time and time again that he is a loser. He also moped around.

Johnson is individually great... but who does he improve? Oh, and he moped during the 4th quarter as well.

The roster is full of losers... sad fact... and that's why the Hawks repeatedly give up leads, as well as being a losing team.

Woodson is failing, that is not debatable.

Quote:

Marvin moped the entire 4th quarter. He did drive the ball, but fumbled it repeatedely. There is no evidence that he is anything but a loser.

J. Smith has proven himself time and time again that he is a loser. He also moped around.

Johnson is individually great... but who does he improve? Oh, and he moped during the 4th quarter as well.

The roster is full of losers... sad fact... and that's why the Hawks repeatedly give up leads, as well as being a losing team.

Marvin despite his injury today was trying to do the right thing which is "drive". His timing was off and he wasn't 100% physically. He tried to be aggressive which will make him really good when other things catch up.

Smoove was simply dominating today. I loved how much he has learnt recently. Going to the hoops. Not settling for jumpers like before.

JJ isn't a loser. Coach K said JJ is a coach's dream, remember.

Quote:

I disagree. These players are not losers, but they do need direction. I like and pull for Woody but something HAS to Change. We pretty much need a bunker attitude now. Somebody got to lead the troops.

It's BK's team, Woody is the coach.

It's time to break some furniture. It is to easy to discuss who I would have selected. The real deal is what do we do and who's do we get? What players need to be excused and what will our leadership look like tomorrow.

Quote:

dude, you're on frickin crack. did you actually just post that? omg, there's too many places to start.

Maybe we needed a good brawl with Freije and Bozeman attacking Okur and AK47 in the 4th... Just kidding !!!

You're right "SWAT", we need to light a fire under them somehow. I took my wife to the game and everyone seemed to be stunned until the boo birds came out when we got caught.

Quote:

Maybe we needed a good brawl with Freije and Bozeman attacking Okur and AK47 in the 4th... Just kidding !!!

You're right "SWAT", we need to light a fire under them somehow. I took my wife to the game and everyone seemed to be stunned until the boo birds came out when we got caught.

Terence and Sekou have been stroking Utah all week. They were right, Utah is a model of how to build. but as Jerry said, "they had a general".

As far as BK, We need a war time consigliere, not a Tom Hagen. Some hard decisions are due Billy.