• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why don't we get Vin Baker and call it a day.

TheDude

that way we'll know we suck and won't have any reason to get our hopes up falsely. maybe some of us won't bet $100 kegs of bear that their favorite team will make the playoffs only to see them fail miserably.

-am i a little disenfranchised? yes.

-have i lost my mind? you don't realize you've lost something until you start looking for it..

-am i in the habit of betting a hundred bucks? he.ll no, i don't have that kind of fundage

-will i be drinking from this expensive keg of beer? you'd have to drag me away with truck and chain to keep me from drinking a quarter of what I spent from that silver cylinder.

-have i always been this frustrated about the Hawks? no, because they were either playoff-worthy or sucked so bad, i knew it was coming

-what would i do if i owned the Hawks? sell them to Arthur Blank

-what kind of game does Vin Baker have? allyoucaneat buffet at the local Sizzler. they charge him more than the regular person because of restocking fee.

-why do women have small feet? so they can get closer to the sink..HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..whew...(my fiance made me wash dishes when i told her that joke)