• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Enough!!

phx_suns

Ya'll are losing a little too damn much. Its not that I don't mind Atlanta suckage (look at Vick, and I'm a Saint's fan) but I am beginning to wonder if the losing is intentional. The Hawks are bad, but they aren't the Bobcats, at least I hope not. That 4th pick means too much to me and a lot of others around this country, so why don't your team do everyone a favor and win 2 or 3 in a row and stop this ridiculous losing streak.

Quote:

Well you are getting kicked 14-7 by the hurt Heat!!

Personally I don't mind your post - it's just reality - we are gonna get the 2nd pick and you don't want us to.

Oooops - PHX just went on an 11-0 run and is now winning.
mad.gif

Suns have the second best record in the league. The heat are the last of our worries. There are the Mavericks and there's no one else to challenge us.

Maybe Marvin should turn on the tv and see how a real PF(Diaw) plays.

Quote:

What a loser! This turd comes to a Hawks site without being a FAN. Who does that and is critical? I thought I was bad, being a FAN of the Hawks.

I'll be one of the biggest Hawks fans if we get the 4th or 5th pick. I'll even go as far as buying a Joe Johnson Hawks jersey.

Look guys, all I'm saying is to encourage your team to win more. I read the board and see threads about tanking.. NO. Don't encourage your team to do this, they should be out there competing for each and every win. I believe in them, and you should too.

Curious PHX - I posted this earlier - do you think if we just switched teams and our talent went under your coach and system (no Nash) that our talent could make the western conference playoffs in a year and a half (counting this year as a half??)...I think they could. You would obviously get our draft picks too.

Quote:

Curious PHX - I posted this earlier - do you think if we just switched teams and our talent went under your coach and system (no Nash) that our talent could make the western conference playoffs in a year and a half (counting this year as a half??)...I think they could. You would obviously get our draft picks too.

Good question and all, but even though your giving props to our system and coaching staff (thanks btw) our winning has more to do with the players than the system. To be on the Suns you have to be more than just a great athlete, you have to be a smart fundamentally sound player. The Hawks problem are that they have a bunch of athletes on their rosters and not enough cerebral players. Nash is more than just a player, he's the on-court coach. If the team didn't have him they would make the playoffs but wouldn't get out of the first round.

Our current players on your team would get to the playoffs on talent alone but wouldn't make it very far. Your players on my team would just miss the playoffs. Claxton doesn't have the leadership that Nash does.

Quote:

Quote:

Good question and all, but even though your giving props to our system and coaching staff (thanks btw) our winning has more to do with the players than the system. To be on the Suns you have to be more than just a great athlete, you have to be a smart fundamentally sound player. The Hawks problem are that they have a bunch of athletes on their rosters and not enough cerebral players. Nash is more than just a player, he's the on-court coach. If the team didn't have him they would make the playoffs but wouldn't get out of the first round.

Our current players on your team would get to the playoffs on talent alone but wouldn't make it very far. Your players on my team would just miss the playoffs. Claxton doesn't have the leadership that Nash does.

You are probably right - I really think our guys could do it under Sloan at Utah...but your coach isn't quite as good as Sloan. Utah will take you out this year IMO.