• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2 Bigs that will be available this offseason:

Diesel

Guest Walter

I'm not sure you argued against what anyone was saying, but you did type alot of words. Kudos for you.

All that being said, O'neal will never come here to make a step down in terms of contention in order to play center here or next to ZaZa (who is much like Foster). Just will never happen. I like the guy and would have traded for him an offseason ago, but now it's about where he wants or at least can accept to go

W

• Premium Member

To that, I say, it depends on how he sees the core of JJ, Smoove, Speedy... If he believes that he can be added to these guys and make Atlanta Championship quality, then he would come... I think his problem in Indy as I have stated has nothing to do with weather or not Indy is championship material. They have beaten some good teams already this year. I think his problem is How am I being used? When he sees the answer to that, he might not like it much.

Guest Walter

Diesel

Quote:

I think his problem in Indy as I have stated has nothing to do with weather or not Indy is championship material. They have beaten some good teams already this year. I think his problem is How am I being used? When he sees the answer to that, he might not like it much.

O'Neal

Quote:

"If I can't take this team to another level, I truthfully believe we should go our separate ways at the end of the season," said O'Neal, who added his first choice is to remain with the Pacers. "I'm saying in general, the bottom line is you play to win. If we don't have a system set to win a championship, if
we don't have the crew to win a championship
, then what are we doing?"

I think despite the desire to be discreet in these matters, O'Neal is saying in no uncertain terms he doesn't believe his team can win a title, NOT that he's "concerned with how he's being used" whatever the hell that means. That is utterly no chance in hell that O'Neal would come here, but assuming he would he would have to agree to it for less than 4 years and who within our ownership would pay for him regardless. Again, NO PLAN. Without a plan you have to think "tank".

W