• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll: Atlanta Hawks

BlackHawkDown

Im not trying to be facetious I am genuinly curious if other feel the way I do.

Does anyone wonder what in the world Hawks have to do with Atlanta? I've never seen a Hawk before. So why is the team called the Hawks. I remember Diesel tryingt to mock me once said to name the team the "ballers". I actually would love that name. Reef has always been boring even in High School he Dunked i your face and showed as much life as a corpse. He need an image, even if it is fake. So does JT, and Big Hog ispretty lame also. These guys are standup citizens buit who watches TV to a straight arrow. Unless they just want to run for something after their careers are over. But I digress. I am posting a few suggestions. I am also suggesting the Rebels as a name, b/c of tyhe popularity of Rebel advocates like Perdue and Chambliss. I think this name would be intolerable but let see public opinion. I dont know any animal nate to GA, and the state bird is basically a flying rat so any other ideas are welcome.

PS. THe Cavs should be renamed and WTF do grizzlies have to do with memphis. West Tenn. isnt in the appalachians.