• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jsmoove has his own shoe now

ATLJA316

even though Jsmooth's shoes are really loud and sometimes a commentator mentions them in that way, i'm kind of glad they are. they're just out there and they're the Hawks colors. kind of like he's saying "yeah, my shoes are bright, i'm a hawks fan, i want something bold and different and you can deal with it when you're face to shoe with them while i dunk on you."

i'm exaggerating but still...i like them.

664601_z.jpg

I wonder if he'd where them at the next draft (I'd ask of course) should he participate?

Perhaps if we had the top pick.

What about a Hawksquawk fund for such a "cause". Chip in $3-5 bucks a piece, send them to Bilas, and request if he doesn't choose to wear them he donate them to his basketball charity fo choice. It might even help me (and others?) get off my hands and send kudzu some $$$ for running this site. Example? I send $20, 30 to kudzu. $5 goes to the shoe and 15, 25 to the powers that be. Give the Hawk front office notice of the "Bilas' gets a Josh Smith shoe" promotion of course as it presents excellent PR.

I don't think Bilas would be a bad sport about this and shouldn't be. He just stepped in it. Why not change into a nice pair of new shoes?

W