• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Rumors

JTFan31

The question is what would we have to add to DD to get Snow? If they would take DD, CC and Glover for him, done deal. More likely however, they would want Nazr and I still think Nazr has the potential to be a good player in this league so I would be hesitant to deal him for Snow. I think we could do better than Snow for Nazr.

I think DD is going to be a good backup but I don't think he will ever be an upper echelon PG at this level. I keep watching him, hoping that he looks so slow because he's coming off a knee injury but I don't think that's the case. Howard Eisley and Charlie Ward made him look incredibly slow last night. He didn't have the quickness to defend either of them and he couldn't get by either of them when he had the ball. I think (HOPE) his shot will come around because that could make him valuable but if his shot doesn't start falling, he is too much of a liability to leave on the floor for very long. I have seen NO indication that he is the long term answer for this team at PG. Other than his excellent court vision, I just don't see him bringing a whole lot to the table up until this point.

well with the added bonus of getting rid of CC's contract I agree it is a no-brainer... quite frankly I like Dickau of course, but given the need for a big PG and the bigger need of keeping JT, I'd trade Dickau for Snow even without the bonus of jettisoning CC...

That statement should make some people here happy!

smile.gif