• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I am excited about the next 30 games

Packfill

For the first time in a long time the Hawks have a chance to be relevant in the world of professional basketball. There is no reason why they should not be able to play at least .500 ball the rest of the season.

I do think the playoffs remain slightly out of reach, but I just want the games at the end of the season to be meaningful for a change.

Quote:

We will know in a hurry how serious a contender we really are...the next 7 games are BRUTAL. If we can somehow win 3 or 4 games in this stretch we may become a factor. If we lose 6 or 7 we probably are done. Tonight is a big game.

Agreed, but it is up to the team. If they want to consider themselves as playoff contenders then now is the time to show it.

If we can go 3-1 on a Western Conference road trip, I think there's a SLIGHT chance we catch fire to end the season. The last couple of years the Hawks have made a habit of playing much better after the all-star break than before it. But then again, going .500 for the rest of the way would be "catching fire" for this team, and with the schedule the way it is for the next couple of weeks even that would be an achievement.