• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WTF! NBA refs stink! They never give Smoove the

bumpyphish1

I don't even want to watch this game. Amare and Marion are allowed to charge and we're not allowed to touch him. And the Suns can hack Joe as much as they want.

The NBA sucks so bad. I honestly believe it's crooked. I think the refs are literally instructed to protect league superstars and make them look good.

There's just no way to compete when we can't get a fair shake.

The refs are the ONLY reason the Suns are winning this game. Stoudamire got a dunk off of a clear charge, Marion got a layup and a freethrow off a clear charge, and in general we simply aren't ALLOWED to guard Stoudamire and he gets an extra freethrow every time he touches it.

Then down on our side we've gotten jobbed about three or four time when fouls clearly should have been called but weren't, and they goal tended Joe's shot.

All in all that's about a 10 point swing in my opinion...not to mention the fact that every big man on our team, and most importantly Josh, are in foul trouble just because they happened to stand close to Amare.

Y'all...Josh Smith would seriously DOMINATE Amare in a pickup game when he was getting protected by the refs. Josh's elevator goes up one level higher.

This is why I was in disbelief we beat this team earlier this year and in Phoenix at that.

I knew the refs would cheat their asses off for this team against us.

Funny how we get jobbed more at home sometimes.

Actually it's not funny at all.

It's sad.

We are a top 5 team in the east if games are called fair and square.