• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OHHHHHHHH BABYYY

phx_suns

First and foremost, what I said a couple of weeks ago was tongue-in-cheek. Sorta like any NBA player saying that they would love to play for the Hawks, but thats not tongue in cheek- its a flat out lie. You all were so desperate that you took it as a bet or something. I didn't bet anything.

Secondly, a fairweather fan I am not. I'll be with my team to the end. Unlike some fans on here. I was uber pissed when my team lost to the Hawks. It was as if the world ended and I went into a state of depression and didn't read/listen to/or watch any sports for a week. But since that has passed, I am back to normal now.

I spent a few hours last night reading the threads that I missed starting from the last game between the Hawks and Suns. I see that I was being talked about and laughed at. Pretty hilarious that Hawks fans would laugh at a Suns fan. Thats like the special olympics winner laughing at Carl Lewis. But I'm back now. Depressed no more.

You are just a puss.y, pure and simple. When your team loses you are like...

hidesbehindsofa.gif

Then you try to crow when they win. I bet you weren't even a Suns fan until Nash got there. Chump.

If your team is so strong how come the Hawks beat you in Phoenix and were in it to the end last night?

Of course were going to laugh at you idiot! You talked tons of smack before last game and guess what? We beat your Suns down on their homecourt. Its funny though that the Suns are a borderline playoff team if that without Nash. That team doesn't even know how to play when he is out. Marion looks like a lost puppy out there without Nash since all his baskets come from fast breaks, put backs or wide open 3's derived from nash. You better hope and pray Nash doesn't go out again this year because the Hawks are better than the Nash-less Suns and that is a fact.

He can't be more than 13 years old. Who really goes and brags about their team to another team that they made a trade with 2 years ago? It's just childish, lets just let this thread go, nothing positive can be said. And when they lose in the playoffs, he won't show up.

Quote:

You are just a puss.y, pure and simple. When your team loses you are like...

hidesbehindsofa.gif

Then you try to crow when they win. I bet you weren't even a Suns fan until Nash got there. Chump.

If your team is so strong how come the Hawks beat you in Phoenix and were in it to the end last night?

I was a Suns fan since I was born in Phoenix- 25 years ago.

And I don't know how they won in Phoenix even without Nash and Diaw being gimpy from a back injury. I wrecked my brain thinking of how-why would God do this to me. I suffered at work and didn't even want to be around my woman. After countless hours of thought, it dawned on me that it had to be an act of God to allow such a rare event.

The league is weak this year, the Suns have a chance. My guess the likelihood of them going all the way is very similar to the likelihood of them losing in the first round also. So they have a chance, probably about the same chance the Hawks will by next year..lol.

I'll have to agree with what Eddie Johnson, the Phoenix color guy, said when he and Smitty changed teams during last nights game. He said many felt that letting Joe Johnson go will probably cost them a championship. Ouch!

Last night the Suns clearly came out ready to play and the Hawks game the majority of their pg minutes to AJ, who was playing his first game for the Hawks this year.

In spite of that the Hawks actually took the lead in the 4th and pushed the Suns till the end. That means either the Hawks are better than you thought or the Suns aren't that great after all.