• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Reef for Ferry/Smitty???No [censored] way!

Look as much as i have been disappointed in

Reef I wouldn't trade him for this crap.I would

send Theo away for that deal...but not Reef

If we could get rid of Theo/Puppy Dog or Theo/

JT I might consider keeping Reef.

Man, these are the type of offers you get when you cry like a little Biotch, after 40 games and talk about blowing up the team....Babcock sounds desperate so GMs are going to low ball him .....when he should have said we feel we need a G with some size and handling so JT won't have to handle the whole game. Then see what offers we could get.

Instead, trade all our talent for cap space...then you have no talent here...no free agents worth [censored] will want to come here...we have no top draft picks...so we will be screwed for the next decade.

I hope Babcock has a little more sense than this.

If we trade the best players I want draft picks

included in the deals.If your going to rebuild

you probably want draft picks to do it.

Just trading for ending contracts alone doesn't

help because nobody is going to sign here.

We are not going to get good draft picks because the teams that want I talent are good teams that want our TALENT because it will make them significantly better. Spurs Lakers Philly get our talent and win... we get [censored].

You can't rebuild when the picks you get back are from 15 to 28 ...that is what is going to happen to us if we do this. The free agents we would be able to sign aren't any better than what we have. Not to mention hiring a coach that actually has NBA experience, we just have no idea what we have until we get a real coach it is that simple. A real coach would tell Babcock what he thinks the team needs, therefore Babcock wouldn't be making dumb ass deals. You think Larry Brown would let anybody trade players he thinks he can win with..[censored] no. We need a coach that can coach and help make basketball decisions if Babcock is still around, because he is an idiot.

Pete needs to calm down or they need to fire him today.

So we trade Theo for Snow and Skinner...play that for a while see how it works...if it doesn't then the offseason we look at more movement. You don't put together a team...then trade them all away after 1/2 season. If we do that it is going to be a long time before we ever even make it to the playoffs...much less a [censored] championship.