• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Interesting

unknownjdb

Okay, so it seems as thought the Theo for Snow trade might happen. Personally, I think we could do better than Snow. Of course, we would be better with him, but he isn't as tall as we would like. If only we could pull of a three way that features Toronto's A. Williams. If this was to happen, I don't believe that it would be Snow who would be traded from Philly. Was it Coleman that they also wanted to trade, using his ending contract as bait. Well, they could send him and filler to Toronto, who seems to like Alston. What would Toronto want from us, though? I would say that they would want someone like Reef or Nazr. With us sending Theo to Philly, Nazr would not be possible. Which brings us to Reef. This I'm afraid, brings us to needing more than just A. Williams. Unless... Unless we do a mild blow-up of our team.

ATL

trades: Theo, Reef, Hendu, Dickau

receives: A. Williams, J. McCoy, D. Coleman, K. Thomas

difference: 2 p/ 1.1 r/ 2.3 a/ -.8 st/ -1.1 bl/ -.2 to

Philly

trades: D. Coleman, K. Thomas

receives: Theo, Hendu

difference: -3.6 p/ -.8 r/ -1.2 a/ -.3 st/ 1.8 bl/ -.6 to

Toronto

trades: A. Williams, J. McCoy

receives: Reef, Dickau

difference: 1.6 p/ -.3 r/ -1.1 a/ -.5 st/ -.7 bl/ .8 to

Lineup

Williams/ re-sign Wilks

JT/ Glover/ Benjamin

GRob/ Newble

Thomas/ Coleman

Nazr/ McCoy

I kind of like this trade. If only Bab's would think out of the box.

peace.JDB

Let me say that this was only a random thought that came about because Snow is still smaller than what we want at point.

Now, why would the players we get in return HAVE to be established. We are getting players from the NBDL and CBA that are playing they're hearts out for us. What's happening is they, the developing players, are making us better.

Plus, didn't you see the team outlook if such a trade were to happen. We would still be in the plus, even if it isn't by much. We would be getting rid of some high dollar contract and be getting at least one that would be deleted from our account at the end of the season.

We get a young, as well as tall, point guard, two decent power forwards who would help Nazr and a young center who could back him up. I'm saying that this could help us. We seemed to be doing reasonably well picking up developmental players, why not go all out. We would continue to have two, actually three, scoring threats, as well as decent scoring big men.

With a Theo for Snow deal, we'll become better. If we went with my idea, we would become better. Of course, both of these statements cannot be proven because they haven't happened. I just feel that we would actually be getting more if we gave away more.

peace.JDB