• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

One deal, who's it going to be?

jezmund

I don't see Babcock making no deals after all of this "everyone is available" just because we've won a few games. I've been quite pleased with the way we've been playing but if we are going to make a deal, who should be dealt? Should we deal our most expensive/valuable player in Shareef? I don't know if I want to trade Theo right now because we won't get equal value. It would take a good bit to lure JT away I have a feeling. Big Dog won't net us equal value and I really like the way he's been playing. Personally, I would love to keep this team together if it continues to play well but what if it doesn't?

SAR/Hendu/CC for Ilgauskas/Hill/Coles works (Only even a thought if Ilgauskas is 100%; Hill comes off the cap after this season and Coles has one more year)

JT/Coles/DD

DG/Benjamin

DOG/Ham/Ira

THEO/Hill

BIG Z/Nazr

Shareef been playing great of late as have most of the Hawks so this is basically trading for the point of trading which is a bad idea. Since we've been running a lot of our offense out of Reef, I was looking for someone who could do the same (Z). Hill's contract expiring would help us with JT's contract so that would be a bonus.