• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The time has come...

I truly like JT and everything he brings to this team. I think we know what we have in SAR and his numbers/ what can be expected of him on a general basis. I dislike GRob, but the man can shoot the lights out, thus has some value. However...

I'm off the "keep this team together" bandwagon. That doesn't mean that I think everyone should be scrapped, but it's obvious that the team lacks what is truly needed, a star who wants the ball and can fill the seats.

I'd do the Portland trade - could he be the next Jermain O'Neil? SAR is a great player, a borderline all-star, year in, year out. He's going to give you twenty and 8 in his sleep (which some claim he's doing this year).

GRob is untradeable. I won't say more about this, it'd take to long.

JT, a truly fine baller, can't carry the team. He's a slightly better, quicker version of David Wesley (without the strength). He doesn't ahve the vision to be a real pg...and unless you play the triangle or have a point forward (Odom, Pippen, Kukoc), a prime pg is first order.

In proposing trades, it has to be understood, that at this point, SAR and perhaps Nazr or Theo, are the only players we ahve that can get us anything in return (unless a team really wants JT and allows us to package Crawford). Like I said, SAR can 't carry a team. You put him on a team with a truly strong perimeter player (Vince, Kobe, TMac) and he'd thrive and win...but he can't do it by himself...he lacks the athleticism. Trade him if you can...but only to get younger/ more athleticism, and someone with talent.

I shudder writing this, but I'm starting to side with Hotlanta on many aspects about this team. We're homering too much...changes have to be made, starting from the ground up. (there a lot more I'd say, but the post would get rediculously long).

Well I put alot of the blame on Reef when I

shouldn't have.He has his faults,but we can

come closer to working around his than we

can JT's.

I can't to watch guys blow by JT and kickout

breaking down the defense.