• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

question about allstar game- for those that saw it

cyman3

- do u think its possible that J Oneal fouled on purpose, or was it totally accidental?

- Kobe has 3 shots and he missed 1, which one did he miss? do u think he tried sending the game into OT?

ok, im not trying to be a conspiracy theorist or anything... just curious here. These are my friend's theory since he also believes that the NBA LOTTERY system is kinda mysterious..

I think Kobe was going to blow the ft's but decided

againest it and if that was the case I think it was a

good choice.

I thought I was gunna vomit last year when Bret

Farve allowed Michael Strahan to get the sack

record.

Kobe missed the second one I believe, so had he missed the third, freak or not...then well...

my personal theory is that Kobe truly wanted MVP in this game, and, not getting it, probably feels that he had a part in at least passing the torch

My interpretation of J. O'Neil's foul was this: because Kobe got knocked out of bounds, but truly wasn't "fouled" in the technical sense. But, the rules state that if a player if forced out of bounds, then a foul must be called...which is what pretty much happened. He got bumped, and it normally wouldn't be a foul, but there wsa no option.

Kobe missed free throws to send the game into overtime twice. Once in regulation, once in overtime. However, if he were missing them on purpose, I have to believe he would have missed the last one instead of the second one, especially since there was only one second left in overtime. Jermaine Oneal did not have the look of fouling him on purpose when he was called for it. He was visibly upset.