• Raised $390 of $700 target

Insider Special: Trade Rumors Updated

Is Kidd headed to the Alamo?

WHO INTERESTED THE SKINNY

Jason Kidd

Nets

Nets

Spurs

Sonics Feb. 10 - Jason Kidd looks like he's ready to bolt the Nets for the Spurs this summer. Sources told Insider that he's been buddying up with Tim Duncan all weekend and has hinted to several players, for the first time, that his decision will be between New Jersey and San Antonio.

Couple that news with the fact that the Spurs recently discontinued talks with the Hawks about Shareef Abdur-Rahim (his contract would've prevented the team from signing Kidd) and his comments to the media this weekend concerning the Spurs and Duncan and the writing may be on the wall.

While Kidd insists that he's happy in New Jersey, he says his decision will be based on which team will give him the best shot at winning an NBA Championship. "San Antonio happens to be one of the teams ... that I feel that I can help that team win a championship," Kidd told the media. "But we have to see come July 1. . .It would be hard to turn down playing with a big man like Tim Duncan. ... But I'm happy with the guys that we have in K-Mart [Kenyon Martin] and R.J. [Richard Jefferson] right now. But come July 1, I will see what the Alamo has to offer."

WHO INTERESTED THE SKINNY

Tyrone Hill

Cavs

Magic

Sonics

Lakers Feb. 10 - Can Tyrone Hill help a contender? Plenty of teams think so, but Cavs GM Jim Paxson is having a tough time getting a deal done. Interest has waned since Paxson ordered coaches to bench Hill in favor of young players like Chris Mihm and Carlos Boozer. It also hasn't helped that word leaked out of Cleveland this week that the team will likely waive Hill if a trade can't be made before the Feb. 20th deadline. Considering that Paxson is looking for either young players or guys in the last year of their contracts in return -- chances are teams like the Magic and Sixers will wait him out and then try to recruit Hill on their own once he's waived.