• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you do this trade???

Griffin will be a superstar in this league. He was only a freshman when he left college. He reminds me of a Jermaine O'Neal type player. He'll bulk up and he WILL be nasty. I'd take him in a heartbeat. I'd LOVE this trade. Heck, I'd even do it without Moochie although I like to have him.

I he would as well, when he was coming out, but his inability to thrive in Houston despite not really playing behind "great players," he should be getting more pt and productoin, but he hasn't...

the best he can hope for, imo, is Tim Thomas' career thus far. He's the frontcourt version to TT.

well, i think he'll be fine..last year when he played significant minutes as a rookie, i had him on my fantasy basketball team beleive it or not, and he did great....

i've noticed 2nd year players always seem not to do as well as in the rookie year...i think maybe it's because the second year is when they start trying to work on things more heavily and it can throw them out of their instincts game...just my opinion...

but i think griffin is going to be nasty.

I think Griffin has the same problem as Reef. He's one of those players that things have always come so easy for them in the past that they just don't play that aggressively. They have different strengths, but they have the same type of demeanor.

I think Griffin is a tremendous help defender right now, but he lacks the size to bang one on one with most power forwards in the league. He's better off as a 3 long term, but that hurts his offensive game, IMO.

Reef is not a terrible man to man defender, but he flat out sucks when giving help defense. His offense is much more refined that Griffin's though, and it was at the same stage in their development.