• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Shaq to Dallas

Both Dallas and Miami hit a wall in the playoffs. Miami are paying top dollar for Shaq and if they do not think that Shaq and Wade can win it all again, then they may consider trading the big man. Dallas is a team with a free spending owner who might look to deal as their unit does not seem to have it. A Shaq, Dirk, Howard combo could be enough for a good shot next year however.

Would Terry, Dampier and Buckner plus a pick be enough to get Shaq? or would Miami seek an all-star in return? The problem is Shaq could only be traded to a team that thinks it can win now. That would really only mean Dallas, Phoenix, San Antonio and Detroit. Dallas seems the most likely out of that bunch.

Cuban would jump all over that deal !

Even is Shaq just plays 1 or 2 more years it gives Cuban the best chance to get a championship.

Shaq is like the Roger Clemens of the NBA.

He will play for a team with monster payroll but not start the season until it is 1/2 way through. At his age he can still be dominant, like Clemens, but age does not allow them to sustain it over a long season.

I doubt Riley does it. He kept Kareem on the Lakers until he was like 45 !

If Vince Carter wants a championship all he has to do is play for the mid level exception one year with the Heat and pray Shay is healthy in the playoffs.

Shaq and Wade will work the phones and get some high quality vet to come in for one more championship run for the mid level exception. Good trade off if you care about winning....Vince Carter are you listening ?

I agree. But I dont think Vince will opt out and then take less money.. He wants a long term lucrative deal... The Nets need a marquee name to take to Brooklyn so will pay him. The Heat could make do with trying for Gerald Wallace who is getting better and better. But even he will probably be too expensive.