• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

last year REFLECTION- the best plays or games?

cyman3

What was the most memoriable game last year? Which game or situation got you out of ur seat either crying or screaming?

Post your favorite moments and hateful moments.

Favorite game: Abdur-Rahim shot up 50 points on a center by the name of BEN WALLACE aka DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR. I remember that day well, Wallace was getting FRUSTRATED! He wasnt playing bad D either, SAR was just having his night.

Another favorite: McGrady calls us a CUPCAKE team. Terry just lites it up on the whole team. I dont think Orlando will ever again call us a CUPCAKE team.

Post ur memories!

-Jt's 45 point game againest Cleveland

-JT's 46 point game againest Dallas

-Shareefs 50 point game

-The game we blew out the Jazz at the start of the

season

-JT dunking on Chicago and winning the game

-Us beating the Lakers in LA

-Us beating Boston back to back

-Vaughn hitting the jumper to beat Philly

Those are a few=)

No question that the CLE game was unreal...

You had the missed calls, the missed FT by Person, the lethal pick by Ira, and the player-defining three by JT to send it into overtime and on to the win....

The Miami game at home, we trailed every quarter by at least 18, and then we stormed back behind Terry to win it in regulation...Tremendous...

The Chicago game, in Chicago where Terry dunked the ball to seal the game was tight...

And, finally, the CHA game at the end of the year when Shareef and JT ran the pick and roll for the clinching hoop and Shareef looked at the refs like.....huh..another nocall...

In that Cleveland game I think we seen Jt play maybe the

best he can.That was a domanite(sp?)game.He took that

game over and I will never forget that one.

Hey remember that game in 1997 we where down by like

15 points to the Magic with two minutes to go and ended

up stealing the game in overtime.Do you remember game?

*The Chi game was great, an instant Hawks classic, topped off by a highlite dunk from JT. My hands down fave.

*The CLE double OT was another great one, JT shut down the doubters and willed us to a win.

*I loved beating Phlukeadelphia on TNT, especially with Charles running his smack hole about 'them little munchkin guards' and 'umulauts'(sp?) the entire game.

*Reef's 50 against DET was lots of fun.

*The opener against HOU, even tho we lost, Theo had a huge 6 block game, one of the few good memories of Theo from the season.

*Spanking PHX at home for personal reasons; due to my whackass work schedule it was one of the few games I got to see live, plus my girlfriend was down from Chapel Hill for the weekend, she loves Toni and he had a great game smile.gif one of a handful for him.

*JV's 15pts and 13 assists in his start in the closer vs BOS, even tho we lost it was still fun to watch JV.

*JT manhandling Baron Davis in CHA, after the 'JT cant handle Davis' thread on the ezsquawk.

*JV's 18 pt 9 ast game against the Nets, when we stunned em on our court

*The early season win against MIA at home (our first W of the season) after being humiliated by the michaeljordanwizards.

*And finally, who could forget DerMarr's huge 28 points ( I think he nearly double doubled in that game) against the Bucks??

Let's see my favorite games and/or plays are as follows

Hawks beating the cavs in Double OT. Terry's 3pointer at the end of regulation had me out of my seat.

Hawks beating Philly on TNT. My favorite moment of that game was when the Hawks were mounting a comeback against the 76er's. Philly had missed a shot on their end of the court, Shareef grabs the rebound dribbles the ball the length of the court stops at the 3point line The next thing you hear Chalres Barkley says... "Boy don't take that shot!" SWOOOSH!!! nothing but the bottom of the net for Shareef Abdur Rahim, the crowd goes crazy at Phillips. Shareef is shown with his fist held high in the air.

The Hawks 1st game against the Raptors at Phillips. Even though we lost the game the play where Toni Kukoc saves a pass from going out of bounds and throws it to a open Nazr Mohammed was just spectacular.

The Hawks holding off a rally by the Lakers at the Staples center to defeat the champs.

Dermarr Johnson's nasty block on Anthony Johnson against the New Jersey Nets.

Shareef rejecting Anthony Mason's shot attempt under the basket. Mason was litterally banging the crap out of Shareef under the basket but Reef stood his ground and sent Mason weak stuff out of their.

Hendu hitting a 3pointer against the Suns at the close of the 2nd quarter.

Shareef rejecting Anthony Mason's shot attempt under

the basket. Mason was litterally banging the crap out of

Shareef under the basket but Reef stood his ground and

sent Mason weak stuff out of their."

I forgot about that one!It was sweet!

I think it was in the Lakers game that Shareef

done this niffy behind the back pass to someone

for a easy layup.Anyone remember what I am talking

about here?

• Admin

It is not a play or particular game. It was when SAR finally realized he deserves to be an all star and started playing like one, JT started playing point and the Hawks started winning. It got me excited about their future and I think the wins got the team believing in themselves.

He was all over MOTTOLAs name... Barkley was saying that Mottola is the BEST PLAYER IN NBA HISTORY with the little dots above his name ('umulauts' as he called them).

And after SAR made that 3, Barkley looked stupid- but hey its not like he cares. Even though it didnt shut him up (hey what can?) it sure made SAR look good!