• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is JT good enough to move Hendu?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Hendu's value has rose this season, however, that contract is.........

However, is JT good enough to move Hendu?

Just for grins....

Hendu/JT/CC to Milwaukee.

Allen to Atlanta.

and atlanta takes protection off the pick?

It kinda sets the table for Mason/Cassell to be moved. But back in Atlanta...

Wilks/Allen/GRob/SAR/Theo?

• Premium Member

It's been said 5 times but it's been mishandled 5 times.

It's been said that we might resign Wilks for the rest of the season after the Break... Do you imagine that Babcock would have asked his BROTHER in Minn to pick up Wilks and hold him... until the break was over? Look at the timing of everything. Plus Minn has good PG and BU....

• Premium Member

Remember, Allen and Grob led a team to a few points from the NBA championships. The problem is that they never had good interior play? I mean Scott Williams and EJ compared to Theo and SAR? We would just need a PG.

The problem in Milwaukee now is that Redd might be better, cheaper than Allen. I doubt that they would let Allen go for that cheap, however, who knows. Like I said, having JT/Hendu allows them to try to move Cassell and Mason. That's the source of their problems.

• Premium Member

Aside from Terrell Brandon, they also have Troy Hudson, Strickland, & Rakocevic. Saunders has said that they will try to sign Wilks to another 10 day.. But after that, Hudson is coming back.

Why would Wilks want to ride the bench on any team? Surely if we make a move, or not, we will be in a position to offer Wilks a season's contract. Something I don't think Minn would do. Plus we will be able to offer him playing time. Something else he would be low on playing behind Hudson, Strickland, and Brandon.

• Premium Member

I think that Dog felt betrayed by Allen because while in Milwaukee he protected Allen... A lot. However, while in Milwaukee, they worked together. If we got Allen, we would definitely need a coach who would define Roles.

However, we'd move from the big 3 to the big 5.

Yeah he's not that good...but you would have to

be dumb to want to play here.The most depressing

thing about them is that it is going to be stuck

spinning wheels in the mud for the next 3 years.

As far as Dog goes...Who the [censored] cares how that

[censored] feels?

We couldn't get Ray Allen for Reef let alone for JT/Hendu/CC. If we could Ray Allen for Reef, I'd do it in a heartbeat. And what value does taking protection off the pick have? It's only top 3 protected now. What are the odds that we end up with a top 3 pick anyway?

Nazr

Theo

Dog

Allen

JT

That certainly works for me.