AmishBoy

What we are starting with

Speedy/Lue/AJ

JJ/Chilz/Salim

Marvin

Josh/Shelden/Este

ZaZa/Solomon

Plus 3 & 11.

Trade 3,ZaZa,Chilz maybe Lue if necessary for Gasol.

Add David Anderson and sign Bonzi Wells(he has a player option). Pick Acie Law for Critt with 11

Speedy/Law or Critt/AJ

JJ/Bonzi/Salim

Marvin

Josh/David Anderson/Solomon

Gasol/Shelden

The big problem with this would be Bonzi. He is really good but has known a bad reputation(and deservedly so). I don't think he will play for Houston again. If we could convince him to play a Manu Ginobli role off the bench even though he could start he would lead a talented second unit for us. He makes about 2 million next year. If we are over the cap we surely could get him for the MLE.

Dude, they alreay have Gay why would they take Marvin.

Speedy started last season.

We can have Anderson if we pony up he money though I agree I don't think we're getting him.

How many players on this current team are better than Bonzi?

What do you suggest and how come you're not a GM?

Agreed that we aren't getting Andersen...he would be a fool to come here. He already has a great setup and is a star in Europe.

As far as Speedy - he doesn't suck at all when he is healthy. He really IS speedy when healthy. I remember the game against the Jazz last year when Speedy basically had Deron spooked to bring the ball down the court. Speedy's quickness threw off their whole offense to the point that we were solidly blowing them out through 3 quarters.

(of course then Salim got the stupid foul on that breakaway...they got a seven point possession...and we folded like a cheap suit) worried.gif