• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This Years Promise Goes to...

TexasPete

Spencer Hawes by none other than the worst NBA executive in the league....Kevin McHale.

Draft Express is reporting a promise to Hawes at 7 which, if true, would mimick BK's promise to SW.

This could be great news for the Hawks as a good player would fall to us at 11. Al thornton continues to impress and if he moves into the top 10 we are assured a very good player at 11.

I think Conley could even fall to 11 with some luck because Thornton is loved by the Kings.

Funny how the best case scenerio forHawes development relates to a Kevin McHale Like game andMcHalegives hin the promise.

I thought the Wolves would be hot for trot for Brewer at #6. I guess MJ may finally make a decent pick if he takes Brewer at #6. A guy lije Brewer would let you keep Morrison on the floor. Wallace wants out of town and can't shoot any way.

McHale is just a major dumba$$. His track record maybe the worst in hoops history and he still has a job. If they take Hawes KG should just pack his stuff and move.

Hawes could go back to school on Monday so McHale may just be making sure he doesn't go back to college.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Personally...I would take Thornton over Conley...this isn't a track meet...A. Law is the best guard in this draft (IMO).

Am I nuts? Maybe...
pillepalle.gif

Yes

Appreciate the confirmation..I had just had a twinkie and was on a sugar high tongue.gif

HA HA

Like I have said over and over until conley,law and Crit match up vs each other in these tryout camps then it is hard to rate the players.Right now even with the body of games they play there are questions on each. Now if conley impresses over the other 2 I would even give marvin or chills to move up from 11 to get him. If all 3 are about equal then I would stay at 11. We have to get a guard that can penetrate and dish first then score. Our passing on the team is horrible plus I consider Chills and Marvin spare parts at this point.