• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dan Patrick on the Hawks

gsuteke

Quote:

Quote:

Conley is too fast to guard. Rick Carlisle says he is a top 5 pick. worst case he'll be paired with Redd in Milwaukee.

You can't guard him, ala Tony Parker.

Gotta think that Carlisle knows a little about talent evaluation. If Conley is truly top 5 material, I don't see how we can pass on him.

oh we can pass on him. i can easily see Billy Knight taking Al Horford and taking a wait and let's see attitude with #11.

He can't be seriously considering Yi.

Quote:

the only thing that would make it a bad draft truly in my opinion is drafting bWright...if we drafted BWright, i would puke on my television screen......and if i missed the screen, i'd scoop it up with a dustpan and throw it on the screen. then see if i can mold a face of brandan wright on the tv screen using the puke..

disgusting? yes. but so would that pick be.

He shouldn't be our first choice but I'll take Wright and Law over Conley and a bum like Hawes any day of the week.

Quote:

LOL AMEN @ Gutzy.

Gosh I can't stand Buck & Kincade. Mostly Kincade.

These guys know NOTHING about NBA. They were discussing the stars of the NBA last week, and Kincade couldn't even remember the star on Orlando's name (DWIGHT HOWARD anyone?). I emailed him telling him LeBron wouldn't have to worry with his child's birth interfering with LeBron's games because this series would be a sweep (baby was due yesterday or due before originally) and he replied saying it would be a 6 game series.

Then on the day that Kobe announced he wanted to be traded (3 weeks ago), all they talked about that day was Mike Vick's Dog issues

But they made you listen to 'em.

Quote:

upside guy, Brandon Wright. could be very tantalizing for the Hawks, similair player to Marvin. same agent, same school.

This makes no sense whatsoever. If he's such a Marvin clone (and a project to boot), then why in the heck would we want him in the first place? confused.gif

We've already got a Marvin Williams, so how about...umm...well...ya know, drafting players that actually might help fill some of the holes on this team? confused.gif

If BK were to be egomaniacal and insane enough to pick Wright at 3, I'd be in favor of seeing him be tarred, feathered, and run out of town on a rail.

Quote:

Quote:

upside guy, Brandon Wright. could be very tantalizing for the Hawks, similair player to Marvin. same agent, same school.

This makes no sense whatsoever. If he's such a Marvin clone (and a project to boot), then why in the heck would we want him in the first place? confused.gif

We've already got a Marvin Williams, so how about...umm...well...ya know, drafting players that actually might help fill some of the holes on this team? confused.gif

If BK were to be egomaniacal and insane enough to pick Wright at 3, I'd be in favor of seeing him be tarred, feathered, and run out of town on a rail.

i was typing as i was listening.

No, you misunderstand. I wasn't criticizing you. Skaughtybee posted the exact same thing, so the guy obviously said it. I'm criticizing the radio guy who said it, because it's a very flawed thought in my opinion. I mean obviously, on its face- it makes no sense. Why on earth would we need to duplicate like that?